God Has A Great Purpose For Your Life, Let Him Show You Your Greatest Gifts!
Friday, September 16, 2016
Isabele And Ava's Blog
Hi! My friend Ava and her sister have just gotten a blog! They have some cool post about their family line and recipes. They would love it if you would check it out:)
Hope you enjoy reading all about them and their blog!
This is an amazing fish they made.
And a pan pizza Ava made.
Click here.
~Morgan Jezaniah.
I'm His Beautiful Work: I'm not a mistake, I'm adopted, loved and wanted. God has given all of us great gifts. How can you use your's for the glory of God? I hope my blog inspires you to live more for the Lord Jesus Christ!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you for doing this! :) I like that you took some photos from the blog. :)
ReplyDeleteLove,
Ava Katherine<3
Totally Ava! I Was glad to do it.
Delete~MJ
Love the fish! It's so cool!
ReplyDeleteYes it is so cool! I love it:)
DeleteThat fish is amaze!!! How did they make that? Is it on their blog?
ReplyDelete