Cut the apple in half then cut each half into thick slices. With a knife take out the seeds. Then lay the apples on wax paper. Melt 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate & 1/4 cup white chocolate. Once the semi sweet chocolate is melted scoop it onto the apples then spread it. Then add marshmallows and nuts ( while the chocolate is still melted). Then add 1 teaspoon canola oil to the white chocolate and melt. Then using a fork, drizzle it all over the apples. Then refrigerate for 5-10 minutes.
Enjoy :) :)



That looks yummy! I'm gonna bookmark this page (^_^)
ReplyDeleteYou have to try it!!!!
ReplyDeleteYum! It looks delicious!
ReplyDeleteHanna are you going to try it?
ReplyDeleteYeah, I will! I'll let you know when I do. I have lots of recipes to try that you've given me ;)
ReplyDelete:) can't wait to see y way you think
ReplyDeleteIt's really easy to make and fun!!
ReplyDeleteLooks yummy!
ReplyDelete