. I'm His Beautiful Work!: Javan's rocket!!:)

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Javan's rocket!!:)

Hi, yesterday Javan made a rocket!! It's so cool. It took me 20 different videos just to get one good one:( 


When we finally got the rocket to shoot off everyone stared to shout!:) But I didn't get a video of it:( But this is the best one (out of the ones I got)!! Let me know what you think of it!? It's so awesome!!!! 

7 comments:

  1. Cute picture! The video won't work from my tablet but maybe that is just my tablet's problem :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. :+/ Sorry! It was really neat it shoot up in the air at 20 feet!! I wish you could see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks awesome! I wasn't able to watch the video either. :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh. It works on the computer! If you would like to each it!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Morgan!
    Sorry I haven't gotten around to commenting on your blog! Its wonderful! ;)
    Nice video and pic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no worries! Thank you so much for commenting!!;)

    ReplyDelete