. I'm His Beautiful Work!: Christmas Picture

Friday, January 1, 2016

Christmas Picture

Hi, yesterday we had Christmas at my dad's parents house! It was lots of fun, I have lots of cute pictures to share with you all.










This is me and Macee.
Those are our hand prints Maciah  made for our grandma and grandpa.

















This is my dad's parents and his two brothers, Wade and Gage.


And this is Joyce and Larry.


 My grandma made all of us girls purses!!!:) She's so talented!!!




 And my mom and dad!



Joyce also made these. And the runner!















We also went ice skating yesterday. Here are  some pictures! 


Maciah and Makenna on the ice!!


Javan, Maciah, and Makenna.



This is an old chapel out at Yosemite, it was made in 1879.

These  are some really cool mountains I got pictures of, in Yosemite!!;)
 And a waterfall.

HAVE YOU GUYS EVER GONE ICE SKATING? 
I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU GUYS DID FOR CHRISTMAS!?

21 comments:

  1. Great pictures, Morgan! I went ice skating for my first time last summer. It was really fun :) That's awesome that you went to Yosemite! It's so pretty up there! Also, I love your blue and white striped shirt. Stripes are like pretty much my favorite :D You look so pretty in all of the pictures <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've gone ice skating before, when I was younger, and...I wasn't very good at it. :) I have the same striped shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Yes I love that stripe top too!I'm not to good a ice skating ether

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures, Morgan! All of them made me smile :) I have gone ice skating a couple of times in the past, but I am not good at it. It's kinda sad that I'm not. :( I love your striped top! It's a nice color on you! Love and miss you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have ice skated! But not for a little while, I enjoy it(at least when I am not falling!) All these pictures are so cute!! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! Happy new year too!:) yes I fall a lot too when ice skating!:(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super awesome!!! I have been Ice skating before and it was extremely fun. :) For Christmas we just ate food and I think watched movies. I forgotten about Christmas because I am at an activity that requires me to use my brain so I can't remember anything... See most of y'all soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All your christmas pictures are so cute! Thank you for sharing them with us! Ellie Hope

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love to sharing all my pictures, it's so much fun. Ellie I can't wait to see what you post on your blog:) I hope to see you soon too, Avalon!:) I miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute pictures Morgan! Looks like you had lots of fun!

    Michele N.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ues, thank you for commenting:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those pictures are so cute! I love the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are great pictures
    Y'all look great in the pictures
    It is fun going ice skating

    Love
    Ma Ma Bear

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes, I love the snow too!:) thank you Gracie!:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Our family went ice skating in Yosemite on Sunday! It was my first time and it was very fun, even though I wasn't that good at it. :) The mountains were beautiful, too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh fun! Did u get eny pictures? Its so amazing what God can do, and all the wonderful things he makes for us to look at!:):)!! He definitely deservea are pass!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Did u get any pictures? Maybe u could email them to me!?if you got any.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I used to ice skate occasionally because my little sister took ice skating lessons every week.

    ReplyDelete