. I'm His Beautiful Work!: Proverbs 26:1-12

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Proverbs 26:1-12

Hi, sorry for not posting in awhile. 

I was thinking of doing some verses from Proverbs! Let me know if you would like that?!?!?! Just an idea. If you have any ideas or suggestions, I would love to hear them!



Proverbs 26: 
1. Like snow in summer or rain in harvest, honor is not fitting for a fool. 2. Like a fluttering sparrow or a darting swallow, an undeserved curse does not come to rest. 
3. A whip for the horse,  a bridle for the donkey, and a rod for the backs of fools! 4. Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you yourself will be just like him. 5. Answer a fool according  to his folly, or he will be wise in his own eyes. 6. Sending a message by the hand of a fool is like cutting off one's feet or drinking poison. 
7. Like the useless legs of one who is lame is a proverb in the month of a fool. 8. Like tying a stone in a sling is the giving of honor to a fool. 9. Like an thornbush in a drunkard's hands is a proverd in  the mouth of a fool. 
10. Like an archer who wounds at random is one who hires a fool or any passers - by. 11. As a dog returns to its vomit, so a fool repeats their folly. 
12. Do you see a person wise in their own eyes? There is more hope for a fool then for them.  

Do you have any prayer requests? I have something I need prayer for, our next door neighbors have three pits that fight through the fence with my dog Annee. We already had and incident with their two other pits ( that they got rid of) last year:(  "So pray the dogs don't break through our yard again"! 

DID ANYTHING STAND OUT TO YOU?  DO YOU HAVE A FAVORITE VERSE OR SECTION OUT OF THESE 12 I DID? I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR ANY OF YOUR THOUGHTS, IDEAS OR QUESTIONS!?:)
GOD BLESS!♡!

4 comments:

  1. I have a prayer, for my broken toe to heal fast and for it to stop hurting soon! I'll pray for your dog situation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Came!! I'll pray for that, don't worry!:) Don't run on it silly :》<3.
    Our car broke down again, so..... maybe see you on Tuesday:/ Hopefully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post! Please pray that we get a good crop of almonds this year. I'll pray that the dogs don't break into your yard.🙏🏻

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! All my family will be praying🙌

    ReplyDelete