Proverbs 4:1-5
1. Listen, my sons, to a father's instructions; pay attention and gain understanding. 2. I give you sound learning, so do not forsake my teaching. 3. For I too was a son to my father, still tender, and cherished by my mother. 4. Then he taught me, and he said to me, " Take hold of my words with all your heart; keep my commands, and you will live. 5. Get wisdom, get understanding; do not forget my words or turn away from them.
I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THE VERSE! WHATS ONE OF YOUR FAVORITE BIBLE STORIES? HAVE A GREAT DAY, GOD BLESS♡
That is a really cool Bible Verse. :D
ReplyDeletePsalms 23:4 is a verse I really like. :)
God Bless! <3
Cool! I'll post that one next time:) Missed you toady. We will be at soccer next week!! Will you be there too?
ReplyDeleteOh that is awesome! I missed you too. :) Probably. It's like a 50 50 chance we might go.
DeleteOk,will pray you can come.
ReplyDeleteI like Psalm 46:10, "Be still, and know that I am God."
ReplyDelete