Hi everyone! I have some fun, cute, and silly photos to share with you. We went camping with my mom's friends and their family. It was so much fun!:) Lily, Becka, Javan, Noah, my dad and I all went on TJ's boat. It was so fun. I sadly don't have any pictures of us on the boat:(
Do you like the pictures I have?
Click on pictures to see all the pictures I have!:) Let me know what you think and what picture(s) are your favorite.
~Morgan Jezaniah

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi! You can just comment here please! Thanks.
ReplyDeleteI love that orange kayak! Unless it's not a kayak...in that case, I love that orange thingamabob that looks like a kayak or a canoe thingy lol!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! It that at Hume Lake? It looks lie it is. ;)
ReplyDeleteEllie Hope
It was Bass Lake! So much fun.
ReplyDelete