Hi! I just made the best Cheese cake in a cup dessert ever :) It's so good, fast, easy, and fun to make. If you like {love} Cheese cake at all you'll just absolutely love this too. This is a recipe that only serves one person, so if for some reason you don't like it, you won't have to waste much;)
Oh yes, and I got the recipe from ~Trim Healthy Mama.
Ingredients:
3/4 cup frozen raspberry (you can use an kind of berry)
1/4 cup nuts of your choice (I use almonds)
3-4 oz. cream cheese
3/4 teaspoon stevia
Squeeze of lemon or lime
1 drop vanilla
1 drop almond extract
Pulse all the ingredients together in a food processor to combined.
* First I put the cream cheese in the food processor until creamy and smooth then I add all the ingredients.
HOPE YOU LIKE IT! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.
~Morgan Jezaniah

That looks good!
ReplyDeleteLooks so yummy!beautiful photo!
ReplyDeleteLooks really tasty!
ReplyDelete