Pages

▼

Monday, November 7, 2016

Birthday Gooies

Bonjour all:) Some of you may know what bonjour means, if not I will tell you. It's French for *hello. I'm learning French this year, I really like it! Anyway let me get back to the post.


Now everyone I know thinks of gooies as monkey bread. It's not at all! This recipe is so good. I've personally never had monkey bread before but my mom and dad both say they are not any good converted to this:) Oh and you may be wondering why I call them birthday gooies, let me tell you. In our family it's tradition to have gooies for each and everyone of us kid's birthday's!:) And that's how this recipe got the name;) So let me get to the recipe.

Ingredients:
2 boxes butter scotch pudding
2 cups brown sugar
1 1/2 sticks melted butter
Cinnamon sugar (I always just dump it, I could say I do about 1/2 - 1 cup)
30 counted frozen dinner rolls

First step- Spray a Dutch pan with Pam spray add 15 dinner rolls,  about half of the cinnamon sugar then do the rest of the rolls and use the last bit of cinnamon sugar.


Next add the brown sugar butter scotch pudding and melted butter.


Put it in the fridge over night, the next morning cook it up- 350° 1 hour or until the rolls are cooked through. Cover with foil on when cooking.
Hope you enjoy it, let me know!


~Morgan Jezaniah

8 comments: