Hi! We have some prayer requests we'd like you to be apart of (we need all your prayers.) To read what they are click on Pray For...
Prayer is a weapon the weakest can use and even the strongest can't stop. By Emily
Miracles happen when they are needed the most. By Morgan
Prayer succeeds when all else fails. By Michele
Thank you all so much!
~Morgan, Emily, & Micheleš
I'll be praying. �� Please post updates in the future. ;)
ReplyDelete~Brit
:)
DeleteHope you're doing well, Morgan. ;)
Delete~Brit
I'm doin ok,thanks for asking
DeleteOh of course, Morgan. :) Anything for a friend. ;) hey are you doing choir this semester?
Delete~Brit
No.
DeleteOh okay, well maybe i'll see you around sometime. :)
Delete~Brit
Hi y'all! So sorry for not posting in for like....... forever!:( I've been so busy. My blog isn't working for posting so I need to get that figured out, when I do I will post again! Hope all is well!
ReplyDelete