. I'm His Beautiful Work!: New York Cheesecake With Srawberries🍓

Saturday, April 9, 2016

New York Cheesecake With Srawberries🍓


Hi! Yesterday I made a really good cheese cake. It's so rich you can't eat that much!
Hope you like the recipe!!





So..... first step is the crust:
1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
5 Tablespoons butter melted
1 Tablespoon sugar
Mix the top 3 ingredients together in a small bowl, cook at 325° for 15 minutes

Next step is to make the cream cheese filling:
2 1/2 pounds cream cheese (5 16oz. Boxes)
1 1/2  cups sugar
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup sour cream
2 teaspoons lemon juice (fresh)
2 teaspoons vanilla (extract)
2 egg yokes
6 eggs (large)
Mix the cream cheese in an electric mixer until creamy and smooth add the next 2 ingredients, mix
for 2 minutes, while mixing add the sour cream, lemon juice and vanilla once it's all mixed together add the eggs 2 at a time.

Mixing the cream cheese until it's smooth and creamy.

Once everything is mixed this is what it should look like.

Pull the crust out of the oven and pour the filling in.



Cook at 150° for 30 minutes then at 325° for 1hr.
Meanwhile, cut up the strawberries length wise.

Jace decorating the cheesecake. 


Jace cuting  (mutilating) a strawberry;) 




IF YOU TRY IT LET ME KNOW IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT? HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!♡



7 comments:

  1. That looks so good, Morgan! I hope I have a chance to make it sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks tasty! Thanks for sharing!
    Sean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that looks really yummy! I'll have to try it sometime and tell you how it turns out! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't really like cheesecake, but this looks really good!

    ReplyDelete