. I'm His Beautiful Work!: Homemade Ice Cream

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Homemade Ice Cream

Hi, summer is here, so I'm going to put a post on the best homemade ice cream in the world! It's not like your normal ice cream from the store, it really cold and icy. I love it.



                               What you need:
Ice cream maker
Ice cream salt
Eggs
Milk
Half & half
Sugar
Vanilla extract or vanilla bean

                                Ice cream recipe:
4 eggs well beaten
4 cups milk
4 cups half & half
1 1/2 cups sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla


Ok, now this step is probably the most important step of all. You must mix the eggs together until they have bubbles. If you don't you will have egg chunks in your ice cream. :(
Which don't taste to good at all.
Once you have the eggs well beaten add the milk, half & half, sugar, and vanilla.
When you have that finished pour the ice cream mix into the ice cream maker.






Layer the ice cream mixer with ice and salt.
Check it after its been mixing for 30 min or so.

HAVE YOU EVER HAD HOMEMADE ICE CREAM BEFORE? LET ME KNOW IF YOU LIKE THIS RECIPE. 

~ Morgan Jezaniah




10 comments:

  1. It's so funny that you posted this today. Ananbelle made peach ice cream just a few hours ago :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! How funny;) Peach ice cream sounds so good!:)

      Delete
  2. sometimes we make homemade icecream! I love it! I will have to try out your recipe! Looks GREAT!!!!
    Emily S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good! We have an old-fashioned ice-cream cranker that you crank by hand!! :)

    Love,

    Ava Katherine<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We us to have one of those a long time ago, I like!:) Buy new ones are nice too.

      Delete
    2. Ops sorry, I like them:) But new ones are nice too.

      Delete
  4. I have had homemade ice cream and love it! this recipe looks very good. :)

    ReplyDelete