Hey everyone, today I have a mocha recipe!!
![]() |
| Add caption |
1 cup milk
(Just a little less ice than milk)
1-2 tablespoons instant coffee
2-4 tablespoons sugar
1/4 cup chocolate syrup
Now this picture is of a peanut butter mocha. If you would like me to post this recipe on my blog just let me know!!:)
Back to my original mocha .
Mix everything in a mixer. Then add spray wip cream, chocolate syrup, caramel syrup, and also chocolate chips!! All different ideas.
You can use the caramel popcorn recipe for the caramel source!!:) let me know what you think if you try it out!?
I have also done peanut butter on the top, and walnuts. I love walnuts!:) If you think of anything else to put on the top just let me know! I would love ♡ to try it myself!


I may try the mocha with carmel syrup instead of chocolate syrup since that's what we have right now :)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see what you think!;)
ReplyDeleteBoy the mocha looks so good
DeleteMa Ma Bear
Thanks
ReplyDeleteHey, this looks really cool!
ReplyDeleteMy sister would love this. :D
If you try it let me know what you think?!:)
ReplyDeleteI think you've given this recipe to me before :) I really NEED to try this out!
ReplyDeleteI think I did!;)
ReplyDeleteThat looks really good!
ReplyDeleteThat looks really awesome! But I don't drink coffee....:(
ReplyDelete