. I'm His Beautiful Work!: Camp Fire Smores!!:)

Friday, September 18, 2015

Camp Fire Smores!!:)

Hi, today I have a very "cool" recipe to share with you all! You can make it on camping trips and it's  a really easy treat. My grandma and I made it. (up at their house)
This is Maciah and Makenna up at our grandparents house.
8 Reese peanut butter cups
1/2 cup caramel sauce or caramel square (cut in 1/4th) 
1 cup chocolate chips (guittard)
Lots of marshmallows!
4 graham crackers
 
Put all of the peanut butter cups on one side and the caramel of your choice on the other side. Then add the chocolate chips over everything, then add the marshmallows!  Put it in the oven till golden brown.

And we didn't really use the graham crackers, we just used spoons instead!;) 

And this is me and my grandma (Joyce:)
let me know what you decide to do? If you make it!

 

Enjoy!!:) 

11 comments:

  1. This was a fun day with y'all up at our home and cooking . Love all you kids

    Ma Ma Bear

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a fun day with y'all up at our home and cooking . Love all you kids

    Ma Ma Bear

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks SOOO good! I'll have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Gracie I'm so glad you commented:):):)♡♡ How are you doing?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eliza, if you make it melt the caramel with some cream!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're very lovely, Morgan! I miss you so much <3

    ReplyDelete