This is the website I got them from
Dough:
2 1/2 tablespoons yeast
1 cup warm water ( if the waters to hot it will kill the yeast) 100°- 120°
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup butter
1 cup milk ( room temperature)
2 teaspoons salt
2 eggs, beaten
6 - 7 cups flour
Filling:
1/2 stick butter melted
2 cups sugar
3 teaspoons cinnamon
Creamy glaze:
1 stick melted butter
2 cups powdered sugar ( I halfed the powdered sugar because it was to much)
2 teaspoons vanilla
2 - 4 tablespoons hot water
In a small bowl mix together warm water, yeast and sugar and set aside. In a large mixing bowl mix milk, melted butter, salt and eggs. ( add a little bit of the melted butter at a time to the eggs, so you don't cook them) When you have the egg mixture mixed well, add the yeast mixture.
Then add the flour to the liquid, 2 cups at a time. When the dough Is all combined, let it sit in a warm oven for 20 minutes. The dough should double or triple in size. This is what the dough should look like when it's done rising.
Filling:
Mix together the sugar and cinnamon. The melted butter is to put on the dough after its rolled out. Then you put the cinnamon and sugar on the dough. Rolling the dough up, cut the rolled dough into 2 inch thick slices. Us a silicone pad or spray two baking pans.
Cook at 350°10 minutes. That's what I cook it at. Now the recipe says 350° 25 minutes. We all like the cinnamon rolls a little less cooked. But even if you don't like them that way I think you should first try 350° for 15 minutes.
![]() |
ENJOY!!!!! I got this recipe from. http://www.copykat.com/2009/02/06/cinnabons-buns-from-heaven/ |





Hi '
ReplyDeleteThese look sooo good
Great pictures
Ma Ma Baer
Those look REALLY good!
ReplyDeleteAWESOMENESS!!! These Cinnabons look fantastic!!!! -drolling over them- xP
ReplyDeleteLol! :DDDDDDDDDDD
Those look amazing!
ReplyDeleteYou guys have got to try them!!:)
ReplyDeleteI need to make these! They look so good:)
ReplyDeleteThose look absolutely heavenly! I want some!
ReplyDelete