. I'm His Beautiful Work!: Javan & Jace's Birthday

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Javan & Jace's Birthday

Hello everyone, sorry for not posting in such a long time. Javan and Jace just had their birthday party!!


Javan's really good at making things out of wood! These are two of Javan's swords he made!

Javan just turned "12" on October 18th  This is one of his guns he made.




Jace turned "2" on October 1st!!  This is a picture of Jace helping  me make cookies!!








My guinea pig just had three babies! I'm going to sell the two brown ones, one's a girl and the other is a boy. I also have two other girls that are three months old. I have a post of the two older girls.
If you know of anyone who would like some baby guinea pigs let me know!
Babies and the one of girls
The two babies
And one of the girls.

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Those swords and gun look very nice to be handmade!
    The guinea pigs are so cute! ;)

    Michele N.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Javan made some purty cool stuff! The guinea pigs are adorable :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Javan is so good! Did he teach himself?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes he did:) Yes he's sooooo good at it!;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is the gun made out of wood too?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Javan made a really cool gun! And Jave keeps getting bigger everyday :) miss seeing you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those swords are totally epic!! They remind me of Bilbo's sword, Sting from The Hobbit. :)

    ReplyDelete