. I'm His Beautiful Work!: Stuffed Pablanos For Dinner

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Stuffed Pablanos For Dinner

Hi, I have a really good pablano recipe!





What you'll need: 
Salsa
8 large pablanos 
1/2 an onion chopped 
4 jalapeños chopped 
4 garlic cloves chopped 
1 teaspoon cumin 
1 large can refried beans
1/4 cup water 
2 cups cheese

Step one: 

Take the peppers and burn the outsides, then remove all the burnt outside.
Cut the peppers lengthwise, and then scoop out the middle {the seeds too.} And set aside. 

Step two: 
Sauté the onions, chopped jalapeños, chopped garlic, and cumin in a skillet. Then add the beans and water, mixing well. 

Step three:

Add the bean filling to the peppers, and add salsa. Then add 3-4 chips to each of the peppers. And top it with cheese.


Bake on broil til the cheese is melted!    

Tips: I add garlic salt and garlic powder to the bean mixture.



LET ME KNOW IF YOU TRY IT!! HAVE A GREAT REST OF YOUR WEEK!:)

~ Morgan Jezaniah 

2 comments:

  1. looks good! how often do you cook?
    Emily S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks SOOO good! I wish I were your neighbor so I could get all the food. :( ;P

    ReplyDelete