. I'm His Beautiful Work!: James Jedidaih Fleming!!

Saturday, May 28, 2016

James Jedidaih Fleming!!

Hey! Last Sunday my little brother James Jedidiah was born!!!! It was so awesome, we were all so surprised he was a little boy!:) He is such a precious little guy. James was born on the 22nd, 7 lb 12 oz, 19 in, his midleame means - God Is love! 


If you would like too see more pictures of him click on pictures. 
I hope you all have a great day! 
~ Morgan Jezaniah

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! He's so cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Fleming family!! So happy and so excited for you all! <3 love and miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! He is so cute:):) Hey Hanna, he is your birthday buddy!!:D;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!!! I know how funny is that:););D

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so cute!I love his name, too!

    ReplyDelete