Hi, I have some really cute and silly pictures to show you all!!:)
This is Javan! He loves to make guns, drawing and working outside. And he's really good at it too!!:)
And here's a picture of Maciah and Makenna.
They loves to help Javan make guns, building houses and drawing!!
This is Macee & Paisley:)
Macee and Jace are best buddies!! She can do the splits and lots of other tricks.
I love this picture of Jace in his bear towel!:)
When Macee and Jace are playing together they love to make messes:○
This is a spider Javan and the two girls found yesterday in the garden!! It looks like a black widow:○ That's why I don't like it!
Here's a moose & wolf Javan made out of wood a couple of days ago!:)
This is one of Macee's amazing tricks!
Maciah and Makenna being crazy!
And this is our family Dr George Mcalven
Lol! All these pictures are sooo good and quite a few of them are hilarious :D
ReplyDeleteThanks! Glad you like them!!
ReplyDeleteThese are great pictures of Javanf Maciah, Kenna, Macee, Jace
ReplyDeleteThe other pictures look like they are having fun
love
Ma Ma Bear
These are great pictures of Javanf Maciah, Kenna, Macee, Jace
ReplyDeleteThe other pictures look like they are having fun
love
Ma Ma Bear
Yes I love the picture of Ciah and Kenna being crazy!!;•)
ReplyDeleteNice pictures!!! Haha, Javan with the glasses, and the Miciah and Mekenna dressing up look really funny, and cute!!! xD To cute!
ReplyDeleteYes, I really like the picture of Javan in the glasses!!:D
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are really cute and funny!
ReplyDeleteGlad you like them!! How are you?
ReplyDeleteI love all the pictures, especially the ones of Javan with the glasses, Maciah and Makenna being crazy, and Macee's amazing trick!
ReplyDeleteYes it's really funny!
ReplyDelete